hello beautiful people 😊
Hope ya hanging in there. I’m trying my best but shit be shittin. Do yall like that? Got tired of using “life be lifing”, thought I’d switch it up lmao
Anyway, I’m learning tho. Yall know I love to learn hehe what have I learned thus far? Well… I’ll tell ya
1. The answer is within self- doesn’t matter the question
2. I like being myself
3. Water is essential
4. I’m stronger than I thought…physically. Mental results pending lmao
5. Holding on to the old can limit your space to receive new.
6. Actions are telling, words are not.. this one’s been hard for me to grasp because I’m an anomaly - I say AND do. Some folks (.more than you realize) just say…and don’t do. They’re like the aliens from men in black tho…hidden amongst us doers til it’s time to…do lmao
7. I don’t mind following a leader who has trust in my integrity…otherwise, I’d rather lead myself 🤣
8. I love being able to choose…freely
And yes…there’s more but I’m also learning that there’s always something better somewhere. Does my situation suck fr or am I not putting my full efforts into the process of change; the painful part of growing. Have you ever asked whether you truly want better for yourself tho? That’s what determines what you receive from whatever higher provider you may believe in…
So this is me letting go and asking myself…do I really want better for me??
Duuuuhhhhh😜😊🤭
💚Deena
No comments:
Post a Comment